3D Artist - Eugene, OR
Location: Eugene, Oregon
Description: Disney Interactive Media Group is at present recruited 3D Artist - Eugene, OR right now, this position will be assigned in Oregon. Detailed specification about this position opportunity please read the description below. Other; Playdom, part of Disney"s Interactive Media Group, is looking for a talented 3D Artist to join the Eugene Studio team. Come help us build the best social games out there!
- Possess advanced 3D skills using 3DS Max or equivalent software package.
- BA, BFA or an equivalent professional certification or experience.
- Strong fundamental art skills (figure drawing, landscape, animals, painting, composition, perspective, etc).
- Create high quality 3D assets that adhere to the Art Direction and style established for the project.
- Proficient using Adobe Photoshop to create original content.
- Ability to work well under pressure and deadlines.
- Possess the ability to quickly learn and adapt to Art and production pipelines.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skill.
- Self-motivated individual with a willingness to continue learning.
- Experience in the game industry a plus.
- Experience creating character models, rigging, & skinning.
- Adobe Flash experience a plus.
This position is with the legal entity Disney Interactive Media Group
BUSINESS UNIT OVERVIEW -- Playdom produces a diverse portfolio of casual games for the rapidly growing platform of social networks, including Facebook and MySpace. With over 47 million monthly users and #1 rated games, Playdom is one of the fastest-growing social game developers, offering high quality community entertainment experiences.
COMPANY OVERVIEW -- Disney Interactive, the interactive entertainment affiliate of The Walt Disney Company, creates immersive, connected, interactive experiences across console, online, mobile and social network platforms to entertain and inform audiences around the globe. Disney Interactive mission is to deliver Disney content to fans, whenever and wherever they want it, through numerous interactive media platforms. Disney Interactive operates five global product groups:
Disney Core Games produces console and handheld video games for the Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS, PlayStationÂ®Portable, Xbox 360Â® video game and entertainment systems, PLAYSTATIONÂ®3 computer entertainment system, and the personal computer.
Disney Interactive Media produces Disney.com and a portfolio of leading lifestyle websites for families, including Family.com
Disney Interactive Worlds develops online virtual worlds, providing connected game-play experiences for children around the globe
Disney Mobile Games brings the best of Disney content to the mobile web, smart phone applications, and mobile games; in addition, Disney Interactive manages a Disney-branded mobile phone service in Japan in association with Softbank
Disney Social Games produces best-in-class content for the rapidly growing platform of casual games on emerging platforms and social networks such as Facebook and MySpace.
All five product groups work together to create a variety of connected, multi-platform entertainment experiences. abc987
If you were eligible to this position, please give us your resume, with salary requirements and a resume to Disney Interactive Media Group.
Interested on this position, just click on the Apply button, you will be redirected to the official website
This position will be opened on: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 07:56:19 GMT